Welcome to the 2007 edition of getting to know your friends. What you are supposed to do is _copy_ (not forward) on to your blog this entire
send post. Change all the answers so that they apply to you, and then send this to a whole bunch of people (including the person who sent it to you). — Inspired by en email from Lance
1. What time did you get up this morning? 8:15 (Saturday sleep in!)
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Night at the Museum
5. What did you have for breakfast? Atkins Apple Cereal Bar.
6. What is your middle name? Daniel
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Tex-Mex, Chinese, Sashimi
8. What foods do you dislike? British and German
9. Favorite chips? I’ve not had a chip in four years.
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Sting
11. What kind of car do you drive? Volkswagen Passat
12. What is your favorite sandwich? I’ve not had a sandwich in four years.
13. What characteristics do you despise? Stupidity and intellectual laziness.
14. What are your favorite clothes? My PJ’s my Momma made me!
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation? Nimes.
16. Favorite brand of clothing? Anything Branded Netscape
17. Where would you want to retire? Vancouver or Victoria
18. Favorite time of day? That brief moment when I arrive home and my family says, “Hi Daddy!”
19. Where were you born? Kansas City, KS.
20. What is your favorite sport to watch? Pole Dancing… wait that is not a sport. I don’t watch sports.
21. Who do you think will not send this back? Everyone cause I broke the rules and bloggified it.
22. Person you expect to send it back first? Regina
23. Pepsi or Coke? It is Coca Cola you freaking morons!
24. Beavers or ducks? Beavers because of the double entendre
25. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Depends on your definition of person.
26. Pedicure or manicure? Pedicure because I’m all man and I don’t need a cure.
27. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share? I recently completed a 49 question survey.
28. What did you want to be when you were little? Me. But should that gig be taken I would have been happy with Captain of the Starship Enterprise.
29. What is your best childhood memory? The day I was no longer a child.
30. Piercings? Soul.
31. Ever been to Africa? No.
32. Ever been toilet papering? No.
33. Been in a car accident? Yes.
34. Favorite day of the week? Thursday (I stay up late and watch all my recorded shows).
35. Favorite restaurant? Jalisco’s in Kansas City (nostalgia)
36. Favorite Flower? Regina
37. Favorite ice cream? Rocky Road … but last time I had that was four years ago.
38. Favorite fast food restaurant? Taco Bell … once again four years ago.
39. How many times did you fail your driver’s test? Failure is not an option. Cheating however is.
40. From whom did you get your last email? Lance.
41. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Sony
42. Bedtime? 11pm – 12am
43. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? Jean-Jacques Rousseau
44. Last person you went to dinner with? Regina, Alexander and Ethan.
45. What are you listening to right now? The clacking of the keyboard and Go to Sleep my Baby by Fisher Price.
46. How many tattoos do you have? One. I poke myself in the hand in the second grade with a pencil. Small dot.
47. How many are you sending this
48. Favorite magazine? I don’t read magazines.
49. What time did you finish this survey? 9:23 pm..